Warr's was founded on the Kings Road in 1924 by Captain Frederick James Warr, becoming an official Harley-Davidson dealer that same year. At that time the flagship of the Harley range was the 'Silent Gray Fellow' which would have cost a princely £85.
In 1949 F.J's son Fred Warr left the Royal Air Force and went to work for his father. Although post war business was very tough, by the 1960's Fred jnr had become Britain's Harley-Davidson distributor.
In 1999 the company moved into a new purpose built 20,000 sq ft dealership designed by architects Kilburn & Nightingale and built on the site of the original 1920's store. In 2003 a further Harley dealership was opened in Mottingham, South London - just 10 minutes townbound from jct 3 of the M25.
In 2014 at a ceremony in Nashville, Tennessee, Warr's were honoured by the Harley-Davidson Motor Company for outstanding loyalty and dedication to the brand since 1924. Exactly 90 years of Harley-Davidson sales and service.
From those early days up to today, Warr's has been synonymous with Harley-Davidson and is Europe's oldest and biggest selling Harley-Davidson dealership Group.
Today Warr's dealerships are still owned and operated by the Warr family and form a part of the Warr Group of companies.
Former motorcycle racer John Warr has been group Managing Director since 1990.
John is also the founder and director of both Chelsea & Fulham and Meridian Harley Owners Groups and is a regular participant in the annual London to Brighton Pioneer Run riding his 1914 'Silent Gray Fellow' Harley-Davidson.
We look forward to welcoming you to Europe's oldest and most successful Harley dealerships.
Soundtrack by Tax The Heat http://taxtheheat.com - 90th Movie by Freddiefilms.com.